Friday, June 1, 2012

May Recap

A little picture recap of our month of May......
These two cuties (my nieces) stayed the night with us one weekend.

My littlest sister graduated from high school this month. So excited for her to start college next year. 

My other little sister turned 25! This was us out celebrating! Happy Birthday Kaci!

I got to see an old friend over Memorial Day weekend. Kristin over at Change is Necessary for Growth was in town. So good to see you girl!





My beautiful little sister at prom. (ok so this was technically in April, but it was too pretty not to include!) 

Love this little girl. My neice on Mother's day enjoying some sunshine.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I was so excited to hop over and see that I made it onto your fabulous blog!!! :) Glad you had a great month and it was SO good to see you too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them niecesnaked in my bed

    ReplyDelete