Sunday, July 15, 2012

It's a Picture Post

We have had a busy last month or two. Which means lots of pictures to share. So here are a few shots of what we have been up to.

Me and the "little" sisters. 

In June we had a family reunion with my mom's side of the family and family in town from Texas from my dad's side of the family. 
Cousins


In June we had a little weekend in Nashville with friends. We have been so busy working, building the house, doctors appointments....it was great to have a quick get-a-way and have some fun. 



We have been spending a lot of time with this cutie lately. 


Our nieces Kalli and Khloe.


Jason and Kalli

Kalli and I trying to entertain ourselves while we wait to get new tires on my car. Of course we had to buy a toy while we waited. She wanted a baby doll bed...I may have talked her into this instead. Do you remember these velcro paddle catch things? I remember playing with them with my sister. 


I have been on the search for cute colored jeans and finally found some I love! In pink, of course.



Speaking of pink I think I have a nail polish obsession lately. I think I buy a new nail polish every time I go in to Target or Walgreens. Seriously, I need to stop. I was cleaning out my nail polish drawer and realized I seem to buy a lot of pink nail polish in almost the exact same shade. 



Jason and I ended our weekend with frozen yogurt date. Yum! As always I kept mine super healthy with brownie bites, snickers pieces, crushed smores, and marshmallow cream. 





Hope everyone had a good weekend! 


5 comments:

  1. I love your pants and your legs!! Great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ready for more house pictures please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sexy little girls love 2 c them naked

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. see minenaked daily love seeingpussy

      Delete
  4. I wanna see that lovely little who're get gang banged

    ReplyDelete