Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy 3 Year Anniversary to Us

Today was a strange day. In one way it is a great day because three years ago today I made the best decision I ever made and married my bestest friend. Happy 3 year anniversary Jason! You make me feel like the most special girl in the world! I love you so much! 







And it was also a really rough day. I went back to work today. After being off since December it was finally time to suck it up and go back. And it SUCKED! But I can't complain too much. I am only returning to work part time (3 days a week). Jason works 4 ten hour days so he is able to keep the babies one day through the week, I will stay home with them two days through the work week, and we are very fortunate to have family to come and keep them the other two days in the work week. This makes it a little bit easier knowing they are being well cared for. But it still SUCKS. So if you saw me today and I looked a little on edge, this is why. I'll get over it eventually....maybe!

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary! I remember after waiting 8 years for my son and numerous miscarriages in between, it was very hard to leave him when I went back to work and here you have twins! Glad you and Jason will get to keep them some during the week. All will be well with Mason and Madeline in your absence and you can catch up when you get home. We have prayed for them for so long we continue to do so...they are a part of nightly prayers.

    ReplyDelete