Wednesday, December 12, 2012

October and November Recap (and yes I realize it's now December)

Since becoming pregnant, the babies and pregnancy are all I've blogged about so I wanted to do a little catch up on what we have been up to the past few months. 

We started October with a Cardinals playoff baseball game.


Trying to warm up after the game

By mid October it was time for the BIG MOVE into our finally finished house! Of course moving day came with a horrible rainstorm!

The rain was only made worse by the fact that our landscaping isn't done yet so the yard was a compete mud pile. Ever tried carrying dressers across a muddy slick yard? Yeah me neither, but the guys now have! We even got the U-haul stuck in the yard, Talk about a disaster.

Eating some pizza and trying to dry off.

Even Kalli "helped" with the move!

Towards the end of October we celebrated my friend Megan's upcoming "I Do's" with a bachelorette party in Nashville, Tennessee. 
 

Megan enjoying the winery!
Out for some fun in our wigs!
This is one of my favortie pictures of the past few months. Kalli had a sleepover with us and wanted to practice taking care of "her twins" she said. I really think she was trying to give Jason some practice because she insisted they lay between them and then every few minutes she'd yell "Jason they're crying. Wake up!" Then the two of them would rock the "twins" and put them back to sleep only to have them "wake up" again 60 seconds later. It was really cute! She has been patting my belly lately and asking when her "tousins" (as she calls them) are going to be here.

Of course our last few months have also consisted of lots of Cowboys football. 
Kalli loves her cowboys too! 
We spent another weekend in Nashville to celebrate Jason's parent's 30th wedding anniversary. I am so blessed to have such great in-laws. I have always loved them but after hearing some friend's horror stories about their in-laws....it makes me appreciate mine even more! They are so good to me!

Mary Ann and Al in Nashville
Us with Jason's brother and his brother's girlfriend in Nashville 

We of course ended October with the cutest little Trick-or-Treaters around, my nieces Kalli and Khloe!

In November was Megan's long awaited wedding!
Maid of Honor and Bride to Be at the rehearsal dinner!


The pregnant bridesmaids! 

Megan's BIG DAY!!


Jason and I enjoying the party! 
Megan's wedding day was a blast. They definitely know how to throw a party! However, it was a long day for this pregnant chick!

From 8 in the morning hair and makeup.............
...................to 11:00 pm photo booth fun!  

November came to and end with our first holiday in our new home....Thanksgiving!

Jason did such a good job with all the cooking. He had never made a turkey before, so not only did he take on the turkey, but also made the mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, and veggie casserole. He spent all morning in the kitchen. Not only did he do a great job, but I think he had a lot of fun as well. 

Jason and I love how well our families get along. It's so nice to be able to have both of our families together for the holidays! 








So that's our October and November! 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting. So enjoyed reading about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete